This weekend I went camping with a bunch of people from my apartment complex. That was way fun we went up to and spent the night at Kolob. We played volleyball, football and did so swing dancing. The next day we went to Zions canyon, and hiked Angel's Landing. Sterling, Brady and I ran to the top, and then all the way back down. It was so much fun.
Monday, September 15, 2008
This weekend I went camping with a bunch of people from my apartment complex. That was way fun we went up to and spent the night at Kolob. We played volleyball, football and did so swing dancing. The next day we went to Zions canyon, and hiked Angel's Landing. Sterling, Brady and I ran to the top, and then all the way back down. It was so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment