skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 19, 2008
NEW HAIR CUT
I asked my roommates if they would cut me some bangs, because my hair was to plain. So they did but then they asked if they could cut my hair. I thought a free hair cut sweet. I think it turned out great.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
Allisun & Beau
Brittni & Chris
Clarissa & Kent
Donnarae & Jon
Heidi &Scott
Jen & Aaron
Jen & Troy
Jen's Photography
Julie & Dave
Kami Jones
Korinne & Brian
Ranie & Colin
Shantay & Kadin
Shaylee
Trish & Kody
Tyler
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(10)
▼
October
(2)
NEW HAIR CUT
GIRL'S NIGHT*
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Dani
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment