Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ok so I know it has been forever since I last posted any thing, life is just super crazy being a college student. So here is the run down of the last few month. It has basically all been the same school, hanging out with friends and, the most dreaded, looking for a job. School has been great it is tough though I am currently taking 19 credits and all of them are required class.(Mostly math but that ok I love math.). So far I have good grade and I am hoping to keep that up.

Next hanging out with friends. I am going to Dixie life is just one big party down here. (Just kidding). I have been lucky to become friends with such great people. Some of the things that we have been doing is, mainly, Guitar Hero, and yes i am addicted but I can play expert and beat all the boys. On some weekends a group of us will just pack up and go camping. I do have to say I love camping the stars are so so B.E.A.U.T.iful.

Finally is my job seach. It seems to be the only thing I can't do in my life. Absolutely no one is hiring. Everywhere I take an application they tell me "we're not hiring right now but we will keep your application on record." Unfortunely that does me no good because no one seems to quite. Another thing I hate is the online applying it is pointless are they even looking at my applications. Oh well I know the right job will come along. OH I do have one interview this week so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Here are some of the pictures that i have had taken in these last few months.



This is me and my roommate Shaylee the night we went to go she Bride Wars as an apt.





This is all of us hanging with Santa




















This is Shaylee and I out on our many adventures, we always seem to be pulling the same face.


This is James and I at his Farewell. I am so proud of you James. He is serving in the Tampico Mexico Mission.



No comments: